The Pulse is a 22 metre luxury charter boat offering trips through the Banyaks & Indo Pacific for up to 12 surfers for 13 nights & 12 surfing days.
About The Pulse
From April through November the charter operates throughout the Banyak Islands offering up to 13 full surfing days per trip. December through to March it operates throughout the pristine Indo Pacific offering up to 14 surfing days per trip. The Indo Pacific has been relatively untapped into until now, and with the Pulse one of the very few charters in the region, your opportunities are endless.
The Pulse is a three level charter boat equipped with all the necessary luxuries, the boat was designed by surfers for surfers and is second to none for comfort & quality of the boats operating in the Banyaks. The fly bridge deck is the main dining and hang out area to enjoy the massive views and maximised for natural airflow.
Saloon deck is provided with the ultimate ‘chill out’ couch for you and 9 others to enjoy the home theatre system. The dining area on the bridge deck provides the all time view of the surf for up to 12, where you can also enjoy the replays of the day’s surf footage. Broadband Wi-Fi is available throughout the boat, enabling guests the opportunity to call or Skype home.
Banyak Islands Surf Charters visit a range of island locations depending on season, weather, wind and swell direction, with the region offering a great variety of fun hollow reefs and point breaks. With only four full time boats operating here, the chances of uncrowded surf are high. Waves include Treasure Island, Cobras, Turtles, Bay of Plenty Lefts & Rights, plus many untold world class breaks yet to be found and explored!
The Pulse consists of three deck levels; guest accommodation lower hull level, saloon and galley on main deck, and dining area at the bridge deck level. The accommodation and saloon areas are fully air-conditioned, each room fitted with separate units to allow guests to regulate the temperature. The fly bridge deck is the main dining and hang out area to enjoy the massive views and maximised for natural airflow.
- There are ten guest beds in six separate rooms; comprised with eight beds
- Three bathroom/toilets, all with hot and cold showers
- The crew accommodation located next to the galley with five single beds and the captains double cabin
- Saloon deck is provided with the ultimate ‘chill out’ couch for ten persons to enjoy the home theatre system
- The dining area on the bridge provides the all-time view of the surf and has TV fitted for the days surf replays
- There are two TV’s with DVD.
- Bridge deck sound systems with blue
- Slow speed internet is available anywhere there is mobile phone reception, which we go to regularly
The Pulse provides a wide selection of food catering for all palates. The highly praised chef Ayu has designed a diverse menu that keeps hungry guests coming back again and again!
The day begins with a buffet breakfast of cereals, fruit, juice, homemade yoghurt and muesli, toast, tea and freshly brewed coffee. Upon returning from a morning surf you will be greeted with a range of cooked breakfasts that includes; bacon, eggs, toasted sandwiches, pancakes, quesadillas, homemade bread and more.
Lunches and dinners are a selection of European and Asian dishes, from Thai, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, to Mexican, Italian, salads, seafood and the best of local cuisine. And not forgetting our famous Weber grilled BBQ’s and Ayu’s desserts!
Only the finest ingredients are used. Meats sourced from Australia and New Zealand are accompanied with only the best local and imported produce. Complimentary red wine served on steak and lamb nights, however additional wine and spirits can be purchased onboard or just bring your own. Beer and soft drinks are kept in ice boxes for your convenience.
On-board equipment includes:
- Two Stand Up Paddle boards
- Two game fishing rods with Shimano overhead reels
- Two flick rods with spinning reels for catching squid and other smaller fish
- Snorkeling sets and spear gun
- Keen anglers and divers are also welcome to bring their own gear
Island exploration, Beach bonfires, Sun bathing & relaxing, trekking and upon request local village visits can be organised.
Prices & Packages
|Nov, Dec, Jan||13||US$4250||Enquire now|
|Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov||13||US$4750||Enquire now|
|April – Sep||13||US$5250||Enquire now|
- 12 FULL surfing days / 13 nights on board Pulse
- Domestic airfares Medan – Nias – Medan
- Airport transfers to and from the boat
- Photo/video package
- Unlimited beer
- All meals & non alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited surf transfers
- Use of all on-board equipment
For early and late season charters Jan – March and October – December, Pulse has the option of surfing from the Banyaks to the Mentawais. Including Telo, Nias and the Hinako islands.
Price does not include:
- International Flights
- Departure tax (Rp 200,000 / approx $AUD 20)
- Visa on arrival – $US 35
- Excess baggage
- Travel insurance
- Land transfers from airport to hotels (if required)