The Ultimate Surfing Paradise, Sinalei Resort is a unique exotic getaway destination for singles, couples, and families.
About Sinalei Resort
Tucked away beside a pristine lagoon on the southern coast of Upolu Island in Samoa, it’s located conveniently with easy access to transport and the local International Airport. Visitors to Sinalei are treated as members of the family during their stay with a strong cultural presence and experience that makes Sinalei Resort incomparable to any other.
Sinalei Resort is the ideal destination for a surf trip with the whole family with a host of activities to keep you as busy or relaxed as you’d like. Mum, why not take a load off and get pampered at the Sinalei spa while dad takes the kids snorkelling or fishing? Or perhaps Yoga sessions under some swaying palms to help you decompress.
Prices & Packages
Accommodation Only Packages
Book a minimum 5 night stay and receive 25% OFF Below Prices
Book a minimum 7 night stay and receive 30% OFF Below Prices
|Room Type||Price (USD)||Enquiry|
|Sinalei Traditional Villa||$270 per night||Enquire now|
|Garden View Villa||$325 per night||Enquire now|
|Ocean View Villa||$375 per night||Enquire now|
|One Bedroom Ocean View Villa||$465 per night||Enquire now|
|Beachfront Villa||$570 per night||Enquire now|
|One Bedroom Ocean Front Villa||$680 per night||Enquire now|
|Two Bedroom Beach Front Villa||$995 per night||Enquire now|
All Inclusive Packages
|Package||Nights||Room Type||Price (USD)||Enquiry|
|All inclusive||5||Twin share (2 guests)||$2,300||Enquire now|
|All inclusive||5||Single (1 guest)||$1,927||Enquire now|
- 5 Night Stay in a Sinalei Traditional Villa
- Airport Pick up & Drop off
- Meal Plan Daily (for 5 days)
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment (snorkels, kayaks)
Notes: Rates are per person per day and include hot breakfast, 1-course lunch and a 2-course dinner. The Meal Plan is available for purchase prior to arrival at the resort or upon arrival at the resort. If guests choose to purchase the meal plan, it must be purchased by all guests in the villa and must be purchased for the entire stay. On purchasing the meal plan, guests are eligible to dine in the resort’s Ava I Toga and Laumosooi restaurants. The meal plan also includes the option to partake in the resort’s weekly Fiafia buffet night with local entertainment. Drinks are not included in the meal plan.
- Manoa Tours surf transfers charged at $50 USD per person – Manoa Tours Samoa are the experts when it comes to surfing in Samoa and have a deep knowledge of the local conditions. They are located close to the resort and will ensure so you will be the first in the water, making the most of the surf if its on.
Stay 5 nights and save 20%, plus choose from one of the following tours:
- Shopping Tour – Tour the Apia Markets and hidden gems of Samoa
- Mangrove Kayak Tour – 2 hour guided Excursion
- Cultural Tour – Day of Cultural demonstrations and visit to local village
Sinalei is also a stone’s throw from some of the best waves Samoa has to offer. Upolu has surf all year round and with the two different seasons come changes in wind and swell directions. May – October is known for larger swell ranging between 3’ and 10’ while the wet season (November – April) delivers slightly smaller and beginner-friendly waves and with favourable winds. Although Upolu is the signature wave of the island, there are several surf spots within a stone’s through of Sinalei resort.
Waves in the region include;
- Salani – right-hand reef pass
- Boulders – left-hand point
- Coconuts – Right-hand reef pass
Accommodation options available at Sinalei Resort include:
• Traditional villas
• Garden view villas
• Ocean view villas
• One bed ocean view villas
• Beach front villas
• One and two-bed beachfront villas
Resort facilities include:
- Swimming pool
- 9 hole golf course
- 2 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- Spa and wellness centre
- Culture day
- Shuttle service to Apia
- Car& scooter rental
Sinalei Resort offers a wide range of cuisines including fresh traditional Samoan plates. The chefs’ source local product and utilise an ocean and farm to plate philosophy. ‘Fresh, local and honest’ food is what takes prevalence and sustainability ethics are enforced in this method. Everything is baked and created in-house and the chefs provide some good honest cuisine.
Activities at Sinalei are designed with families in mind! If you’re not surfing, being pampered in our spa or swinging in a hammock, here’s a list of activities to keep you busy.
• Hook and cook adventure – Hop on a 35ft catamaran and cast your line on the southern coast of Upolu then make your way to a deserted island. The Skipper will cook the meal while you snorkel or relax on the beach under the coconut trees.
• Sunrise supply hunt – Visit the local markets and village gardens and learn how to source fresh produce to create a sustainable sea to plate menu.
• Sunset cooking classes – Step into the kitchen with your own personal Sinalei Chef and cook a three-course meal with the sustainable produce you sourced earlier in the day.
• Traditional Samoan arts and craft classes – traditional lava-lava printing, basket weaving, traditional carving. While surfing is a great activity while visiting the resort, there’s many other attractions and tours worthwhile seeing.
• East Coast Tour – six-hour day tour – swim, snorkelling and lunch on Lalomanus white sandy beaches.
• Apia Town Tour – Visit local markets, sacred burial sites, visit the museum, snorkel, swim and lunch at the Palolo Deep Marine Reserve.
• ½ day Savaii Island Tours – ferry ride to Savaii Island, Samoa’s untouched natural gem.
Sinalei is located approximately 45 minutes drive from Faleolo International Airport. Transport is readily available both to and from the airport and also for day trips in and around Upolu. For an unforgettable cultural experience come visit the Sinalei Resort for a surfing and cultural experience you won’t believe.