If you’re looking for luxury cruising through the pristine waters of the Maldives, this modern 35-metre vessel designed for comfort and relaxation, complete with its own spa, sauna, 5-star chef and fully equipped bar is for you.
About Ocean Oasis
The Ocean Oasis enables you to experience a 5-star surf trip without the price tag. The great thing about Ocean Oasis is if you have a group of 8 people you can charter the whole boat and go where ever you want in the Maldives effectively creating your own unique surf adventure.
The Ocean Oasis has one of the most experienced crews in the Maldives with years of experience putting traveling surfers into the best waves the Maldives can dish up. The vessel was built in 2009 and is 35 metres in length with four deck levels, it includes luxuries like a jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatments, and a full bar and restaurant onboard with all meals been attended to by a 5 star chef.
2018 Charter Special - Limited Time!
For a limited time if you book a spot on the Ocean Oasis for any 2018 charter you will score a bonus Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Bag valued at $189.95.
This offer is limited so secure your spot and nab the ultimate travel bag.
The Black Hole™ Duffel 90L is the ultimate surf travel bag as easily swallows 10 days worth of stuff.
Dragged, slung, dropped and rolled—just another day for the Black Hole®. Highly durable and highly weather-resistant, this bag protects your gear from rough handling.
The main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment.
Carrying options include padded removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
See more details here:
Prices & Packages
|Central Atolls||10||14||$2875 USD||Enquire now|
|Central Atolls||10||10||$3240 USD||Enquire now|
- 3 meals daily
- Tea & Coffee
- 1.5ltrs bottle water per day
- Experienced Surf guide
- Fishing & Snorkeling equipment
- Airport transfers
- Surf transfer
- All day surfing
- Local taxes
- Diving – Nitrox course aboard Horizon III (Ocean Oasis): US$ 138 per person per week
- Internet (WiFi): US$ 20 per week.
- BBQ on an island: US$ 10(if weather conditions permit).
- Gratuities: service charge of minimum US$11 per person per day is recommended to be paid
- local airport taxes.
- Green taxes: These costs US$ 6 per person per night.
The surf season for the Maldives runs from mid-February to November. The ideal time best time for surf trip is between March & October with June, July and August predominantly getting the biggest swells to go with the offshore trade winds at that time.
There are over 50 breaks scattered throughout the North, Central and Southern atolls offering some great variety for all levels of surfer. Although the Maldives are exposed to the same swells as Indo, its higher latitude and South-East exposure make it more playful and friendly.
The yacht has 11 air conditioned cabins with 8 standard rooms, 2 Deluxe rooms and one Master room. All cabins are air-conditioned and have their own private non-attached bathroom. The Ocean Oasis is fully equipped with every conceivable amenity you would come to expect in a Five Star hotel including bar, Jacuzzi and sauna
- TV&DVD, stereo
- Bar facility
- Reading area
- Open deck with chairs
- Massage therapist and spa
- Restaurant with 5* chef
- Sun deck
The meals are a highlight on the Ocean Oasis with the professional chef preparing dishes that are a fusion of local Maldivian and western cuisine with the Seafood being a highlight. You will Dine in at the superbly appointed dining room on the 2nd deck as if you were at your own private floating restaurant.
- Breakfast , lunch and dinner included.
- All snacks and tea and coffee included
- 1.5 litre water per person per day.
- Lots of fresh fish and locally grown produce is used in all meals.
- If you have any specific dietary requirements please enquire at the time of booking.
The Maldives is a fun park for water enthusiasts both above and below the surface with the water activities being nothing short of world class. If you are just keen to chill after a days surfing the sun deck provides great viewing and is a great place just to take in the natural beauty of the area alternatively relax with your favourite book and a cocktail.
- Relax in the Jacuzzi
- Snorkel crystal clear waters
- Dive – option to dive and deep sea fish at an extra cost must be booked in advance.
- Visit resorts
- Island exploring
- Beach BBQ.